Thursday, August 8, 2013

Eden body works product review

I recently went to a natural hair expo hosted by return of the curls (shout out to them for bringing it to my city) and my product junky syndrome started to act up and one of the many things that I bought were Eden body works curl defining creme  and their jojoba moni oil (with products only being $6 a pop it was hard not to buy the whole table).
Curl Defining Creme: First off I asked the sales rep what was the difference between this and the pudding souffle and she said that the souflee is FOR WAVY HAIR and the creme is FOR CURLY HAIR. I first used this on DRY HAIR (i got lazy after i washed my hair and went to sleep) I did a braid out and it came out amazing. The product smells great and isn't heavy at all and a little bit goes the long way. It gives very good hold and makes my hair feel moisturized which is very hard to do. I tried it again on damp hair with another braid out and the results were even better. Its one of my new favorite products!
Jojoba monoi oil: I have been looking for jojoba oil for a while because if you have watched any youtuber they all love this so I was excited when I saw this and for $6 because jojoba ain't cheap honey. I love this oil. I use it to seal moisture and to add some life into my hair and makes my feel sooooo soft. I is very light and it doesn't smell bad.

Have you tried these products?????

No comments:

Post a Comment