Friday, November 1, 2013

EOS Shaving Cream

This is not a hair product clearly but one of my best friends put me on this so I had to share with you guys. As ladies with curly thick hair we are more prone to get razor bums and burns. There are ways to avoid this like getting waxed or not saving at all but lets face it, waxing hurts like hell and not everybody is for hairy areas.Well my roommate told me about this shaving regimen that she found online to help with fighting razor bumps. It includes shaving with EOS shaving cream then applying aloe vera gel to the shaved area after you get out the shower.


So here is my review on the shaving cream:
I purchased the pomegranate raspberry scented one, let me start of by saying it smells amazing! It is a thick cream vs a standard gel which is better for shaving if you suffer from razor bumps. EOS states that it will provide you with 24 hours of moisture and that you can shave either wet or dry and that "it’s enriched with skin protectants to help prevent nicks and razor bumps". One of its ingredients is shea butter and you guys know how much I love that stuff. The cream gives you a very good shave and leaves your skin super smooth. I bought it at Walgreen's for about $3.50 and I will probably never buy a different shaving cream again. Another plus is that it comes in a plastic container with a pump so it won't leave a rusty ring in the shower.

This product plus the aloe vera gel applied to the skin post shower is great on preventing razor bumps. I found my aloe vera gel in the sun screen section (I purchased the Walgreen's brand) and as you know or didn't know the aloe plant is great for soothing and treating burns.

I hope this helps you guys as much as it helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment