Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jason Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

My scalp gets very dry and I suffer from what I like to call "massive flake attack" syndrome aka dandruff. Ive tried dozens of things to make it go away even completely giving up shampoos, but my scalp builds up dirt and oil bad so my hair has to be washed occasionally. Along with oiling my scalp Jamaican black castor oil this shampoo helps out so much. It is one of the first organic sulfate free shampoo's to be on the market and it works wonders. When I wash my hair with this I make sure that I only put on my scalp close to my roots and scrub 4 individual sections (there is no need to wash the whole strand of hair conditioner can do that well enough for you). It smells like a tea tree oil shampoo and that is pretty god since most heavy duty dandruff shampoos stink (Ive tried T Gel shampoo and it works but it smells like a straight up tire). It keeps my scalp pretty clear of dandruff and I use it at least once a month or every other week. I purchased this at food lion in the organic section and it is about $9. Ive had the bottle for months now and you don't have to use a whole lot so you really get your monies worth. It is the only shampoo I will use now unless I run out and someone give a different one for free lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment