Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The LOC Method

If you have hair that gets dry like the Sahara then the LOC method is for you!

After hearing a couple of my features say they do the LOC method I decided to try it.
Now I did some looking around and I found that their are two was to do the this method,
I tried the leave in, oil, cream method and my cream was light weight but if I used one of my thicker homemade mixes I would have used only water. Now at first I was worried that it would be too much product on my hair and that it would be heavy but it wasn't at all. I washed my hair and then wrapped a T-shirt around it (a towel will steal to much moisture) instead of going straight to do my hair I got caught up in something on tv for about 20 minutes so my hair dried a little bit. I took my hair section by section and applied the leave in first, oil, then cream. I brushed the section with a denman brush to define my curls and distribute the product evenly then twisted up my hair. After I took my hair down it stayed moisturize for 3 days without me adding anything to it. Even when I had to reapply some cream and oil I only had to use a little bit.

I used shea moisture leave in conditioner, eden body works jojoba oil, and 4 naturals curl craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment